[RC] Wine Country Ride CANCELLED - Jessica Tuteur

Hello all:

I hate to do this but I am going to have to cancel the Wine Country Ride for June 4th in Napa, CA.

We have a key section of trail under construction and it will not be ready for 100s of horse hooves to travel over it by June. I am too overwhelmed with my own life right now to even attempt to reroute that much of the trail this late in the game.

I hope to be able to pick it up again in a year or so.

Thank you all for your past and hopefully future support of our ride.

Jessica Tuteur
Ride Manager