Re: [RC] John DiPetra - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 4/12/2005 10:31:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In the early days of ROC, John DiPetra had a horse pulled in a top position near the finish and only to die within a few days of the race.  That was the second questionable horse loss. Hopefully those losses brought lessons learned.  There is so much more and my purpose isn't to do anything but bring up the past as it was.
If your purpose is honorable, please sign your name so we can check your AERC record and see how you've done by your horses. This man posted from his heart and soul...how dare you attempt to besmirch his reputation in this way?  He signed his name, at least have that much courage yourself.

Sylvia Beverly
 PS Region