Re: [RC] West Nile Virus - Adverse Reaction - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 4/9/2005 12:32:17 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
My DVM has promised to contact Merial and report the incident. I hope to have some feedback in 10 days or so.  I asked him to record the lot number etc. of the vaccine. He almost tossed it out in the trash.  We would have been dumpster diving!

If anyone has experienced similar situation, or if you have any  suggestions regarding this adverse reaction, I would truly appreciate it.
Friends neighbors pregnant mare was given a Ft. Dodge 5 way and Merial West Nile, one month from due date. She was dead within an hour of the vaccinations. Foal was also dead. Ft. Dodge is jumping through hoops I guess so these folks don't sue. Supposedly they were offered $50,000 for this black mare a year ago because their daughter was winning everything as far as running Barrels. Beccy