[RC] Re: [RC]?? American-flex saddle - Marinera

Lynne and Angie,

You are correct.  American-flex is a product name.   Like Big Horn, Synergist, SR Enduro, etc. It can be seen at www.american-flex.com     I traveled with the people who distribute it in the United States and they were so high on it I thought I would try to find out more.  Thanks for all of your replies.  Julie