[RC] New Book - American Endurance Rides: The Ultimate Guide ... I need your help! - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Hey RideCampers ...

If you have a favorite ride and would like to tell me why, I will be accepting your reviews for my latest project. You can read all about it at:

This is my way of spreading the word about our sport. I'm really excited about it and can't wait for it to be finished! Besides being for sale on its own site, it will also be offered on Amazon in an effort to pull more riders into Endurance. A portion of the proceeds will be going to benefit AERC.

I am also looking for some smashing scenery photos from all regions that can be put up in the photo gallery as an enticement for more riders to travel outside their region.

I look forward to hearing your comments and since the site just went up a few minutes ago, you are the first ones to see it! If you find any errors, PLEASE alert me.

Thanks!
:) Jackie
(And Tank and James Dean, who are now wondering how much MORE time they're gonna have to spend in the trailer, once their MOM reads her own book ...)