[RC] PS Region-PCT Adventure Trek Cancelled - KimFue

Storm damage has caused the US Forest Service to close all forestry roads to vehicle traffic until May 31.    Without the roads open it will be impossible to provide adequate support/P&R stops/ vet checks  for this ride.  Because of the difficulty of the trail and the unpredictable weather conditions (heat) we feel it would be in the best interest of the horses to cancel/postpone the ride at this time.  We hope to reschedule the ride in the Fall.  Hopefully this year, the US Forest Service will not close the Angeles National Forest because of the threat of wild fires.

Kim Fuess