Re: [RC] Arabian Stud Fees are just too high - SandyDSA

In a message dated 4/7/2005 12:29:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, paus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was GLAD the deal fell through. If the mare isn't worth the money to spend for a decent stallion, then I don't want her foals representing my horse! The stallion is only part of the equation... the mare has a whole lot to do with how that  foal will turn out! So I don't want to breed Szybki to just any old mare.
Amen to THAT! So when people want to know why we don't cut our rates since "he eats the same amount whether you breed this mare or not", I tell them if that is all their mare is worth to THEM why should it be worth even THAT to ME?