Re: [RC] My take on Aladinn - Karen Sullivan

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Paus
My stallion is pure polish, WitezII on the bottom, a son of Sambor......
All these horses have excellent dispositions.

I'm not trying to change your mind. Everyone has their likes and dislikes in horses and that's Ok. Difference makes the world go round. I just dont' want people to think that all Aladdinn bred horses have bad hooves or that Polish bred are crazy.

chris

*Hi Chris, I just wanted to add that one of my favorite lines is WitezII, in fact that is why I bought my current young horse; have had several of that line and love the disposition; both others were very tough little horses, great feet and attitudes.  I like Bask also; another mare of ours is double Bask ; her breeder feels Bask-bred Arabs have great dispositions; which has been my experience also....

Karen