[RC] HOTR Ride - Kathleen

Title: HOTR Ride

The Home on the Range Ride took place in the Potholes over the weekend.  It was a great ride.  My compliments to Gail Williams and Lee Dower on their excellent management and crew.  The vets were super, the P & R/timers/secretary were helpful and efficient, the trail was well marked, the new camp was comfortable, the new trail mix was fun to ride and had nice starts and finishes, the ride distances were well planned so they didn't interfere with each other on the trail or in the vet checks..in essence it was PERFECT!  And to top it all off Gail and Lee managed to get the weather gods to cooperate on Saturday and provide nice weather during the ride (although the trade off seemed to be being buffeted by big winds on Friday afternoon.a really nice tent was actually blown down and I understand torn

:-() Thanks for working so hard to put on this ride.please pass my compliments on to the RCE group who worked the ride!

Kathleen and Promise (I did my first ride and I was a GOOD girl!)