Re: [RC] Aladinn Daughter - Truman Prevatt

I have an Aladinn grandson. He is dark red bay, with a small start. Someone approched me one time to buy him to go with their other three Aladinn grandsons. He was a competitive driver and wanted a matched set to drive four in hand. Seems his other three Aladinn grandsons looked just like mine.

Truman

Benedikte Whitman wrote:

Hi All,

I would love some information from breeders knowledgeable in the Aladinn* lines. I have an Aladinn* daughter and am thinking of breeding her. My very limited knowledge of the line is that it is a heavily golden Bay line with almost no white - very like Aladinn* himself. My mare is that color and the single foal she had looked almost identical to her.

I have been trying to learn a little about color genetics as I would love a black baby (I know a Good Horse is Never A Bad Color - but we all have favorites) and would like to get an idea if she is likely to always produce Bays regardless or if I breed her to a black stallion (I think he is Ee but have not confirmed), if there is a chance for a black foal.
Thank you,
Benedikte

--

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg – Nobel Laureate, Physics