Re: [RC] Aladinn Daughter - Chris Paus

Hi. My best broodmare is an Aladdinn granddaughter. She has the most awesome trot and she's a fabulous mother. She is red bay with just a few white hairs on her forehead, not enough to call a star. We have her daughter too, who is a black bay, with no white, and her granddaughter who is also a black bay with no white. All her babies have very good dispositions. We have bred the Aladdinn granddaughter to TBs for Anglo babies. They have been wonderful babies. Very personable and athletic. Last year. we bred her to my WitezII stallion.Waiting for her baby next month.

You can read about Aladdinn in the Arabian Legends book.

chris

Benedikte Whitman <rallychk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I would love some information from breeders knowledgeable in the Aladinn*
lines. I have an Aladinn* daughter and am thinking of breeding her. My
very limited knowledge of the line is that it is a heavily golden Bay
line with almost no white - very like Aladinn* himself. My mare is that
color and the single foal she had looked almost identical to her.

I have been trying to learn a little about color genetics as I would
love a black baby (I know a Good Horse is Never A Bad Color - but we all
have favorites) and would like to get an idea if she is likely to always
produce Bays regardless or if I breed her to a black stallion (I think
he is Ee but have not confirmed), if there is a chance for a black foal.
Thank you,
Benedikte