[RC] Lady in need of employment - Susan, Princess of Pink

I received a call from a sidesaddle buddy of mine.  It seems she was in a verbal agreement for employment in TX and the employer backed out on her.  She is currently in the Dallas area (Farmington).  She has 3 horses and a dog or two (I believe).

Does anyone need a farm manager?  Kat only needs a decent place to live...not big...protected from the elements...and knows how to take care of horses.

Please contact me privately and I'll give you her phone number.

Thanks for your help!

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)