From: Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Stacy Sadar <stacy_sadar@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:08:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [RC] Egg bar shoes & Trail/Endurance

I don't now but I have in the past. Normally there is not a problem with them getting caught. However, they might work loose a little quicker than regular shoes. But I haven't personally had a problem with that.

I would use pads or equithane for that matter on eggbars in the same situtations I would use them on regular shoes - no more no less.

Truman

--
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg – Nobel Laureate, Physics