[RC] sheepskin saddle cover - Ericka Nelson

Wondering if anyone has a full seat wool saddle cover that they use with western fenders.  I'm just not happy with my English leathers...I have a hard time getting them equal and they wear on my huge calves.  I want to use the full seat wool cover, but doesn't seem workable with the fenders.  Anyone use this setup?
Ericka
ps...the saddle is a torsion treeless and i can use leathers or fenders.