Re: [RC] Horse flipping over - Lysane Cree

Thanks Ed. Yeah, I am a big worrier when it comes to my horse, considering she is the only one I have right now and is my future "everything" horse - competitive trail, endurance, fun rides, whatever... :)

There is still close to a month before my mare comes home, so I looked around on the Internet about who would be available in my area, in terms of chiropractor, etc. and I was thrilled to find out there is an equine chiropractor, an equine massage therapist and an equine osteopath, all within fairly reasonable distances. And I thought there was virtually no one, since I don't see many ads in local magazines. Amazing what you can find. At least I now have contact info. whenever I need someone like that. Yay!

Lysane

\From: Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx>
\Subject: [RC]   horse flipping over

\lysane,  at this point, i would say that you are worrying
\unnecessarily.   she is probably just fine.       cowboy ed