[RC] Cuyama Ride - Peggy B-Smith

Just got back from Cuyama - what a ride! Beautiful weather, stunning wildflowers and lots of great riding companions. My hat (helmet) is off to Dave & Ann Nicholson who put on this ride and their great volunteers.
My only regret is not riding all three days. I had only signed up for two thinking my horse, doing her first multi-day, wouldn't be up to it. Wrong! She did wonderfully, can't say the same for myself! It's back to the gym for me and next year I'll be doing all three days.

To Heather from Santa Barbara on the black NSH, who I rode half the Sunday ride with: I have a couple of photos of you and your horse. E-mail me and I will e-mail them back to you. Hope you had a good Monday ride and didn't get rained on!

To Bryce 2005 & Cuyama 2006!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA