[RC] re:horse that travels with his head unnaturally high-Dyane Smith - Judy Houle

Dyane,
It sounds like you're in Northern California, and
there's a guy in Petaluma named Michel Kaplan who
calls himself an Equine Neuro-Kinesiologist.  I have
been using him on my endurance horses for years with
great success.  He is, in most cases, a one treatment
guy, unlike many chiropractors.  He also works on
people and I have also been successfully worked on by
him.

Stagg Newman, the new president of AERC, used him
extensively on his horse Drubin and  on himself when
he was living out here in the early 90's.  Michel is
in his early 70's, and doesn't travel around, you have
to go to him, but it is worth the trip.

My old endurance horse Shatir, after ten years of
endurance, also traveled very high headed, the saddle
wouldn't sit on him straight, and I could only post
one diagonal. Michel is uncanny at finding old injury
sites and releasing the tension and holding the body
does to protect itself from pain at these sites.  He
does what is necessary to reconnect the body with the
brain.  He uses a laser unit on the injury sites and
subtle adjustments to bring the body back into
balance.

After one treatment back in 1990, Shatir travelled
from then on, with his head nice and low and relaxed,
the saddle sat straight, and I could post equally on
both diagonals. That summer he placed 7th on the Tevis
Cup and was runner-up for best condition.  In my
opinion, if anyone can solve your horse's problem, he
can.  He can be reached at (707)763-9158.  He has a
website: http://esoar.homestead.com and his email is
bgsoar@xxxxxxxx

Good Luck

Judy Houle