Re: [RC] rider weight - Jody Rogers-Buttram

I knew it........ That is why we have ANY men doing this sport!!!!  It's not the horses, it's the women in tight breeches and tank tops....that end up wet from sponging.  :-))

Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 Men are so different from women, last year I was saying to my husband how it wasn't fair that breeches were just so unflattering- even people with "great" bodies don't look so hot in breeches and there is just no chance for my poor imperfect body.:-( My husband , who p/r's at most rides and sees just about everyone come in etc... , looked at me in disbelief, and said,  "women, in tight, tight pants running around and you don't think they LOOK GOOD? I LOVE breeches he said, ALL women look good in breeches!! " LOL ,

Do you Yahoo!?