[RC] Wry Tail...tail carriage - Stacy Sadar

I searched the achives already, but couldn't find the answer....

I was told that a horse who carries his tail to one side has either inherited it, is sore, or underdeveloped on one side.  My question is that IF it is an underdeveloped side, then which side would it be if the tail is carried to the right (or left)?  I would suspect that it would be the horses least favorite direction and it has become a habit to only work that direction unless being ridden or worked by the human.  Just wanted to know your thoughts or expertise in this area..

Thanks,
Stacy

Do you Yahoo!?