[RC] re: rider weight - Tracey Smith

Melissa I agree with Merryben...that would be the problem of whomever is riding behind you.  DO NOT allow them to dissuade you from what you want to do and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...congratulate yourself for taking active steps to lose weight, get in shape and learn to ride better...you will make a great endurance rider and I hope you will not let the uglieness some on this list have shown you run you away.

DON'T LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR DREAM....this is a "team" sport...but the team consists of you and your horse...no one else's opinions matter.

And you know what they say about opinions...

Tracey Smith
It is best not to swap horses while crossing the river. - Lincoln