Re: [RC] Re:cramping while shoeing - Cynthia Eyler

You're assuming that your horse's leg shaking must be the same, with the same cause, as mine?  Rather a big assumption.

Yes, several experienced farriers and vets have told me that it's involuntary and that I shouldn't get angry with him about it.

Cindy