[RC] The BLM filly that is still available - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Char Antuzzi char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I can't be thrilled enough that Liz chose the buckskin colt,
he is wonderful, has a great neck, short back, long hip, just
a outstanding young horse. Liz is right, Dr. O has a eye for
good horses and he picked out some nice ones in this lot. There
is a filly that I wish I could bring home. She is still
waiting for a home and I think she will be a wonderful horse.
I have a few pictures I need to scan, they aren't great but you
will beable to see what she looks like. I will put the photos on
the classified section in a few days. I will title it BLM Filly.

Please, if anyone is looking for a nice mare, this is the girl.
There is such a misconception about these mustangs. People tend
to think they are little, wild, can't be trained, not good for endurance etc.
Well they can get you down that trail just as
well as any other horse out there. Once you ride a mustang,
you'll never go back. They are so sure footed, they eat, they
drink, they don't look at the world like a normal horse, they
know what they have to do take care of themselves.

Please, I'm not wanting to start a breed bashing, only trying to
give a really nice filly a chance. I know she will be something
someday. Look  for the ad in a few days on the classified

Regards,
Char (Rides Dr. O's Sir Galahad)