Re: [RC] Rider weight - Jackie Causgrove

Hey, my response was not to the above message.  Don't twist things around.  My "Yikes "comment was to the person who said "lose a few".  I still believe that was uncalled for when someone is asking questions.  Questions are how one learns in life.
Perhaps the person who wrote that would like to offer up something about themselves and see what it is like to have nonproductive comments made about themselves.

Jackie

kazevedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Well, we aren't talking about beauty or appearance; we're talking
> about horses carrying over 15-20 percent of their body weight. I
> don't think this comment (made by guest "DLpugli") applies to everyone
> like Heidi said (some HW people are heavy because of muscle and
> height, not fat), but what I do think is that it is necessary for
> heavy people to simply try to keep from riding smaller horses for
> their extensive training. Bigger rider needs a bigger horse. JMO

Katie