[RC] HELP! Shortage of flax seed? - Kathleen

Title: HELP! Shortage of flax seed?

I live in north central Washington.  All of a sudden we are having problems getting whole flax seed up here.  I have checked feed stores in our area and in Spokane and can't find any flax seed.  I am almost out and several friends are out or getting close to out.  Is this a regional problem?

National problem?  Are you Oregon and western Washington and BC folks still able to find flax seed?  We are used to buying it in 50 lb bags and then grinding it at feeding time.  Is there anyone out there coming to Home on the Range ride that would be willing to bring flax seed with them?  We could make arrangements to pay for it ahead of time if anyone could pick it up and bring it to the ride.

Kathleen and Promise (who really really likes her mush with flax in it)