Re: [RC] What does everyone else do? - SandyDSA

Sure glad we got some riding in the past few days because it has started raining here - again - and has not stopped since about 10:30 this morning. It was entertaining though to ride in the park with a friend who does not do any distance - I had thought some of the places where the trail seems impassable to most riders was a quick skip for my Raffon mare. She is  Billy Goat.