Re: [RC] Riding/pregnancy/delivery, & squats - Becky Rohwer

I was working out with a personal trainer once.  She was having the workout group do squats standing over a bench step.  I had just recently finished doing three 50 mile rides in about a 6 week period of time.  So I started doing the squats.  After awhile I asked the trainer how many she wanted me to do.  She said as many as I could.  I pointed out to her that I had just done 150 miles worth in the past 6 weeks.  She told me I could stop any time.  :-))

Becky R. - Montana

-------Original Message-------

Date: 03/17/05 11:28:37
Subject: Re: [RC] Riding/pregnancy/delivery, etc.

Which was, I believe, the original way of delivering in pre-history and more recent times until the advent of modern medical intervention. I am chuckling, because horseback riding does wonders for the leg muscles and the ability to squat or rise to a stand from a sitting or squatting position. We riders have an advantage there......

Barbara

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!