[RC] Wind puffs! - Tshuck64

Maybe what I am seeing isnt wind puffs. After a light ride yesterday his leg is tighter than it has been in 2 weeks, but there is still 2 fluid filled areas on either side of the fetlock, they aren't completely round, they are more oblong. Like I said they happened overnight, and when I did notice it his fetlock and up his cannon bone were stocked up, not hot and swollen just a stocked up feeling, maybe he injured himself. How do I aggressively treat these, exercise seems so help, but I dont want to do more harm? Thanks for all the insight.