[RC] Ted rehab - Enduroride

Ted was taken to the rehab center today. We hope they will be able to teach him to feed himself, so far he has had to be fed by a nurse. He moves his hands and arms, just can't raise them to his face yet. He will get constant attentin in this place. Looks really good, he will get PT three times a day. I am off to the convention but Mike will see him in a couple of days and when I return, we'll see him and give another update. He is hoping his sister-in-law who is a retired PT, is coming today to help him. We still have our fingers croosed that he will make a full recovery. He did say for the first time today, he wasn't sure if he could ride again and take a chance of going through this pain ever again. So I know he is getting depressed thinking about it. He seems to really cheer up when we read him all your letters and cards. his new address is Shands Rehab Hospital, 4101 NW 89th Blvd.  Gainesville, FL 32606  Room 1815 B  He still can't hold the phone to talk, hope he will in a couple of days though, Keep him in your prayers, Connie