[RC] Scooby Vs. Frankie (off topic) - Alice Yovich

Well, the dogs sort of sorted themselves out to who would stay and who would go. I hate it b/c I love Frankie beyond reason, but Peter has finally had it with him and I have to find him a home. I've contacted rescue and if I can't personally find him a home, then rescue will.  Today he dug out, yet again and went into the neighbors house. T his is really bad and I can't continue to let these kinds of things happen. We've fixed the fence a gazillion times and Peter has just had it. He doesn't put his foot down often,  so when he does, I have to really take a hard look at what he wants.

Anyone want a really mischievous but loving dog? Let me know.  If anyone wants him and can meet me, I'll  do it. I want him to have a home w here he can be loved and appreciated. this has been  really hard on Maggie and me. We love the little guy.

If Scooby continues to be  difficult once Frankie leaves us, then he too may h ave to go, but he may revert back to his more mellow stuff when the competition is less stiff.