[RC] pg and riding - larry Miller

Laura did great when she rode pg.  She was fit, healthy, and had one heck of a good time.  I rode until about 10 days before delivery.  I knew every rock, tree, and shrub where I could tinkle too.  I cantered and whatever else.  The neighborhood figured I was going to have my kid while riding.  I didn't, he is 34 now, fights fires in Oregon, is 5' 6" (heighth comes from dad), is smart altho lazy.  He went to college, majored in Russian, and now is getting a degree in Forestry.  (I told you so son).  He is a good kid,  a balanced rider, a fantastic skier who still skiis over the back of mom's skiis to hear me shriek, a good fire fighter.  Like Laura I was fit and practically doing hand stands to start labor.  I still had to be induced.  I figure one does what one is comfortable doing.  I will admit to having a hard time getting on the horse as my belly got bigger.  Riding kept me sane and still keeps me sane.  Jeanie