Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Limited Distance vs Competive Trail

In NATRC at least you are NOT judged on every move you make, just on taking good care of your horse.  Which, I am sorry to say, is a sadly neglected facet in most ridecamps.  Think about it.

Sylvia

"If I fill this moment with gratitude, the next moment can't help but bring blessings."

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus