Re: [RC] SCAM attempt (listed saddle on classifieds on endurance.net) - heidi larson

Here's an amusing option!!!

heidi

Christy Hawes <brattyblond@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi ridecampers- I listed an OF Patriot on endurance.net's classifieds only
yesterday and already this guy attempts a SCAM! Anyone know who I should
forward this to or does it matter?
Thanks,
Christy
Greeley, CO

MESSAGE FROM THE SCAMMER: (what an idiot)

Goodday Christy,
Thanks for your responseand the pics.I more than willing to buy the
saddle.I'm ready to proceed with the payment,its good to know that the
saddle is availabe and in good condition.My shipper will be coming to ur
location for the pickup when payment is sent to u. My Partner who currently
is in the UK is a multi business man will be sending you US certified
cheque of $3,700 .You are to contact my private shipper in the UK same day
for payment when u recieve the cheque. You deduct your payment,and send the
excess funds to my shipper in the UK,via western union. My shipper'll
handle the shipping of the saddle and some other items which i bought from a
garage sale auction and are ready for shippment,he deals with Quicktime,and
fast delivery. I'll be compensating you with $150,for your efforts and the
western union charges.The shipper will be coming to your location for the
pickup immediately the payment is been confirmed. Pls send your full data,so
that you'll recieve the cheque very soon.The following data would be needed
for the cheque to be sent to u asap.NAME...,PHYSICAL ADDRESS...,PHONE
NUMBERS...Pls reply today and have a wonderful day
Best Regards
David James