[RC] City Slickers in Memphis, March 19 - terry

I am looking for transportation for my mare to this ride later this week, one way only with anyone from this area who might have an empty stall on the way out.   I will pay for your gas .

I live in Asheville NC and could meet you with her at a convenient location.  We are trying to arrange to have a new trailer delivered to Memphis this weekend so I’ll be bringing my mare back in the new trailer.

Melody Messer, 828-299-0695