FW: RE: [RC] Longevity vs.... - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Yes Bob,I can understand your viewpoint coming from where they called the domestic baseball championship as The World Series.America is so big and so huge some of your esteemed senators do not even have time to cover the states within let alone other countries outside USA.Yet your Senate policies and decisions affect us globally.It is precisely this insularity that make international bodies such as FEI more relevent.

From: <bobmorris@xxxxxxxx>
To: "'Nik Isahak Abdullah'" <drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Longevity vs....
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:18:21 -0700

Nik:

You have here a very interesting digression. Your statement
<<<in this multidimensional
world with diverse cross cultural  differences  any sporting
event equine or otherwise that can bring
together 30 to 40 countries even for 1 week of intense  fair
competition and camaraderie is worth pursuing>

Here in the US I believe that under the AERC we are doing
exactly that. Our diverse cultural ménage dispersed through
50 states, many geographically larger than most countries in
the rest of the world, can and does come together almost
every week end of the year. And this is done under the AERC
Rules that predate the FEI by many years.

The cultural diversity of this country that I call home, is
made up of such a diverse conglomerate from the entire world
that to have it seek approval from individual newcomers is
difficult. We feel that the "New Kid on the Block", the FEI
Endurance compendium, should be the one attempting to warm
up to the more experienced diverse group.

Bob

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID