Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 5:26 PM
Subject: [RC] trailer shavings--inhaling

Just spent some time practicing trailer loading--also spent sometime in the trailer with fresh shavings.  Ended up feeling like I was inhaling fine dust particles after a short time with resulting cough--has anyone else noticed this?  What it must do to the horses respiratory tract after a haul.  What are the alternatives?  Do those who trailer alot wet down the shavings?  Any thoughts/ideas?