[RC] Saddle Fitting Clinic - Marlene Moss

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that Kinetic Equine Analysis is doing a saddle fitting clinic near Grand Junction, CO on April 2-3.  People can bring their horses and saddles and we’ll look at everything visually and with the Port Lewis Impression Pad.  This is a great tool to help determine if your saddle fits with you in the saddle and the horse in motion.  My goal is to come up with solutions when possible, rather than telling everyone they have to go buy a new saddle.

Cost is $50/horse or $15 to audit.  This is a free-form event, you can listen to other’s sessions or just come for your own.  Please contact Becki at 970-858-0275 to schedule your time slot.

For those that are interested, Lisa of Moss Rock Endurance will have Free’n’Easy demo saddles available and can do fittings for anyone in the area that would like a re-check at the start of ride season.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com (saddle fit for the horse in motion)