RE: [RC] re: dual sanctioning discussion - Jim Holland

Truman, let's use an example here, and I'm picking on Wesley Crowe because I
"think" he's a friend of mine! <grin>

Suppose 100 riders showed up at the Million Pines 50 ride. Eight (8) of
those (think 8%) went to Wesley and said:

"Wes, we would like to join a little club that requires that we complete a
50 mile ride in 4 hours, all camp together, we can't feed our horses in the
Vet/P&R line, we need an exit CRI, and we can't crew out of our trailers.
(This is a short list, of course) We would like for you to require that all
the other riders in your ride comply with this criteria as well.  We have
with us an "official" who will monitor the ride for us to be sure everyone
complies."

What do you think Wes would say? What do you think would be the response of
the riders if he agreed?  They do still have "lynching" in the Deep South,
right?

Basically, this is what FEI is doing to our rides.

Just MHO. :)

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic