[RC] black streaks on trailers - jufa

HI,
Got a question...anyone got a good solution to get the black streaks off the white sides of aluminum trailers? Its caused by the oxidation off the aluminum roof I guess and sure does make a mess of the sides. I have tried a whole list of things to scrub and get the trailer  without the yucky black streaks but......help. Lets see my arsenal today was...simple green, fantastic, 409, some kind of cleaner with clorox, orange citrus stuff...guaranteed to clean anything and everything, liquid turtle car wash, dawn dish soap, dishwasher detergent and I am sure I haven't named everything. It is partly my fault because I let it get so bad because of schedules and life's happenings but this is a nice aluminum trailer that I want to keep nice. Now I sprayed, rubbed, scrubbed, soaked etc and nothing takes the black streaks away. Oh yeah also have some stuff one trailer place sold me....supposed to do the job but doesn't do any better then anything else. One trailer place quoted me $150 to clean it so I guess thats a last option but sure would like to know what to do it with myself. No they wouldn't give me a sample of what they use to try....asked today.
Thanks for any ideas.
Judy