[RC] Easyboot Sizing - Candace Kahn

Hi Laurie,
     Why don't you give me a call with your measurements and we can discuss which size would work best for your horse.  Since you just pulled shoes your horses feet are going to change over time.  Since your measurements seem to be on the border I would advise getting the larger size.  One of the Easyboot 2005 design changes is a gusseted front.  This "tongue" will help the boot fit better on the hoof and then there are the different ways the cable in the front can be configured for sizing adjustments.
     Easyboots are not recommended for your other horse due to the 2 size differential.  Again if you would like to call me with the measurements I can discuss with you whether Boa Boots will work for him.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.boaboots.com
www.freeformsaddles.com