[RC] Favorite Color - Carolyn Burgess

My favorite horse is the Standardbred, so you are probably saying, "They only come in one color", but that is so not true.  You see Standardbreds in bay, light bay, blood bay, dark bay, black, and some other colors that I have seen, but they look so odd, chestnut, and grey.  When you see a grey one, you are almost startled by it.  (BTW, dark bay is my favorite color, and it was the color of my first horse).

I have a grey horse, an Appaloosa and we had a Paint, and I swore that my next horse would be dirt colored :-o

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-978-897-6624