[RC] Sunriver Ride in Bend, OR - Aaron Turnage

I am looking for more information on the Sunriver Ride in Bend on June 25th.  My mom is planning on attempting her first 50 there and we would like to know more about the footing, terrain, course layout, etc. (AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE) before driving up from California.  What are the vet checks like?  Mileage between checks?  How is crew access?  Is a crew necessary?

I've searched the archives and there's some info about the ride but it's a couple of years old so I'm not sure if it still applies...

Thanks,
Crysta & Sinatra  (W Region)