[RC] Hoofwings - Candace Kahn

I didn't see any request for information about hoofwings for endurance but don't do it!  I tried them at a ride last year and they kept coming off.  The last time one came off it twisted on my horses hoof and cut his heel bulb.  I used them just once and wrote the company about returning and they never had the courtesy of returning my email or calls.

The only boots that I have found that work for my horses are the Easyboot Epic or Boa Boots.  The Boa boots though are not recommended for endurance, the Epic is the better choice.

If you are deciding between hoofwings and Boas definitely go for the Boas whether even if you are just planning on walking the horse.

Feel free to call me if you have questions.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.boaboots.com
www.freeformsaddles.com