[RC] New York times Article - Darolyn Butler-Dial

Hi Folks,

I’ve been meaning to write about our cool Airport Ranger set up here in Houston…. However, the New York Times just did an article on it and gave Endurance Riding a big shot in the arm too.  If you would like to read the whole article u can go to the below web page.  The name of the article is “Heads up (Tall & Alert in the Saddle).  You’ll get a kick out of the writer’s description about his “pseudo Endurance Ride” around the airport.  He was truly a good sport!!!  He did cry “uncle at about 24 miles of the 25 mile ride though.  I was pretty impressed by this city-slicker.  If you live near a major airport, this might be something to introduce to them as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/06/travel/06prac.html

Dare ....... to Be BARE  (Barefooted That Is)

Darolyn Butler

21415 Cypresswood Dr.   Humble, TX 77338

(281) 446 7232 ** Toll Free (800) 228 8768 ** FAX (281) 446 0113

http://horseridingfun.com

Cypress Trails Adventure Rides & Horseman Video Showcase     (Equine Instructional Videos)

* Kanavy Endurance Saddles http://www.kanavyendurance.com* Matol (KM Human Electrolyte) * Professional's Choice  *   XANGO

AIRPORT RANGER SITE:               http://pegasus.alert.cc