Re: [RC] Riding tights - Ericka Nelson

I also wear carasel tights...but, one day, I was feeling rich, and I ordered some Deerskins with the full leather seat.  They are the best.  Too hot for summer, but that is only 3 months out of the year!  I prefer stirrups on what ever tights I wear.
Ericka (who can''t wait for  AERC so I can shop!)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 2:02 PM
Subject: [RC] Riding tights

You should contact Evelyn Hartman at jfhrome@xxxxxxx to see what she can do in the way of tights.  She makes tights for a lot of the endurance and CTR people here in SW/PS and they are all gorgeously outfitted :)  She does the traditional look but is also into some wild colors - which I personally love. She will be at the convention too!

I am hard to fit and she has my measurements on file and will custom fit tights. Customer satisfaction a big priority for her.  Her webpage is http://www.justforhorsin-round.com.
Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."