[RC] electrolytes and supplements/Your Horse Knows - DVeritas

In a message dated 3/7/2005 5:08:16 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, Chipnml@xxxxxxx writes:
You just have to know what works for your horse.

Chip's right on...I can't control what works the better for YOUR horse, but I sure can control what works the better for MY horse.
    And, when the rider/owner of the horse figures it out, who really cares what someone else is using, doing or promoting.
    Your horse sure doesn't.
    Figure out what works for your horse, whether it's electrolytes, saddles, shoes, barefeet, long mane, no mane, Arab, Mustang.....gee whiz, folks, ride the horse you got and do the best you can for 'im.
    Look to your horse and yourself for the answers...the ones found that way are usually the best ones, anyway.
    There is no Magic Formula for this sport and those who say there is are the one's usually SELLING it.
    Horseman, Pass By,
       ~Frank