Re: [RC] camper or LQ? - Merryben

In a message dated 1/8/2005 9:11:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, love2ridenv@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
but warm running water is such a great thing, not to mention a heater
And don't forget the shower.  When I bought my LQ I got one with a separate bathroom with a mirror and sink which I would not have gotten otherwise but it was the last one on the lot and he took $11,500 off the sticker price.  I checked with Featherlight in Kentucky and the price he told me was under what they quoted me.  Anyway, it has a heater vent in there which is soo cool.  Also, I realized after I had it that all the stuff you leave on the kitchen sink counter that gets in the way can be left in the bathroom and it is in no ones' way.  Toothpaste, brush, pills (I take about 15 a day) and all the other stuff.  I really like that but it does cut down on the camper space and mine is really only comfortable for 2.....3 at the most....mb