[RC] Corinne, Utah-Property for sale - Ag47xAu49

I am looking for the lady that asked about property for sale in Utah. Her son works in Salt Lake City and she wanted to be close to him but not too close. I have a friend that is selling a home with 12 acres in Corinne, Utah. Corinne is north of SLC by about 1 hr. 15 min or so on I-15. He is asking $330,000 for the house with the 12 acres. If this lady is still looking, please contact me. I am sorry to put this on the list but this is where I saw her e-mail. Beccy in Ut.