[RC] AERC Online Question - Carolyn Burgess

This is probably a question for Michael Maul, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I did only because of a new horse I registered.  I got the email from the AERC office with my horses new number which is H37762.  When I went online to look at her, under my logon, it showed her AERC Online Record with this correct horse number but her online under her name has a different number, 37733.  When you look at the internet address for both of these, the ID number is 37733.  Then I looked at my other horse whose ID is 32924 and in the web address of his information shows ID 32917.  I looked up myself, my AERC number is M31014 and the web address ID is 23834.  This may all be meaningless, but I with my new mare that since she is shown with two different ID numbers, that she could get mixed up with the horse that is actually 37733.  Anyone else notice this?  Thanks,

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-978-897-6624