[RC] Need riding partner - ConfederatePI

I live in Dunnellon Fl about 20 miles from the Goethe forrest trails and about 30 miles from the Withlachoochi forest.  I need a ride partner to give my green horse confidence on the trail.  Any one interested can e-mail me privately. I have my own truck and trailer and can ride on weekends for now.  I am trying to get this horse ready for a limited distance ride.  Thanks

Sherry and sweet pea