[RC] pictures of my Mud Solution/fabric - heidi larson

This fabric looks just like the stuff I got for under my sand/rock. I bought the large amount, got a 300' roll - 15' wide and paid a little less than $300. Got a discount from my brother in law, but it still would have been less than $400. It is a great product. I believe they call it the non-woven. Woven has nylon threads through it and my B-I-L said a guy cut his hand on it, it is so tough. Very inexpensive for what it does for you!!! My mud problem was huge and although I lived with it for a very long time (10 years) and I never had much of a thrush problem, I really got tired of my boots getting sucked off, not being able to use a wheelbarrow and then I had one horse who would try to leap over it into his stall, which conjurs up a whole nother vision of problems!!!  I'm really just ecstatic over my mud free runs!! Can you tell?  :)

heidi

Dawn Simas <dawnsimas67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One picture of it when we were installing my new one this summer, shows the pea gravel underneath.

One picture of the dogs playing on it when it's dry while we were putting it in (sort of like a cat when you are trying to make the bed...)

And this was just an hour ago this morning after all the rain we've had, everywhere else is a bog.

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~